You should find out for example the following in advance:
- The terms and conditions for the platform or application
- Your responsibilities as a lessee
- The responsibilities of the platform or application provider
- How the price is determined
- How payments are made
- How possible problems will be dealt with.
Many websites offer the opportunity to provide user reviews and customer feedback. You should read assessments given by other users. These can contain good tips on whose service to choose.