Would you like to rent a tool that you need using a peer-to-peer rental service?
If you rent an item or goods via an online platform or application, you should carefully look through the service in question and the conditions for its use in advance, as platforms differ from one another and their operating concepts may vary.
- The terms and conditions for the platform or application
- Your responsibilities as a lessor
- The responsibilities of the platform or application provider
- How the price is determined
- How payments are made
- How possible problems will be dealt with.
Many websites offer the opportunity to provide user reviews and feedback. It's worth reading the reviews given by other users as these can contain good tips on whose service to choose.